Do you travel everywhere?
– Yes, traveling is something I enjoy. There is a small additional fee for destinations wedding.
What’s your style?
– My style is mostly described as “Creative documentary. I look mostly for light, angles, and backgrounds to create most creative portraits.
Do you bring your own equipment?
– Yes, I use the top of the line equipment from Nikon and fix lenses.
Do you edit all photographs, and how many will I receive?
– A typical wedding lasting eight hours generally results in 800 – 1,100 images. I edit every single one.
Do you require a deposit?
– Yes, a payment of the 30% of your package amount is required to hold your wedding date. The remaining balance is to be paid at least one month before the scheduled event.
Do you offer any discounts?
– I only offer small discounts for weddings with taking place in the month of January and February. Also, please contact me if there is any specials currently running.
How long until we see our images?
– Usually within 90 days but times may vary depending on the time of the year but never more than 90 days. I will deliver the highlights (30 photos) within a month after the wedding day.
Does my online gallery ever expire?
– Your images will be available in your online gallery for a minimum of one year. You can download the high-resolution files and make secures copies.
Do you accept credit card?
– Yes, I accept all major credit cards. I also accept cash, checks, and Paypal.
Do I have printing rights to all of my images?
– Yes, you will receive a release document that will allow you to print your images anywhere you choose.
How I edit my images.
Here are some examples on how my images are edited. I’ve been receiving a lot of question from clients and photographers regards this subject. I found out that would be easier to include couple before and after images.