You should be aware of some potential issues you face uf you book an unprepared photographer. You could lose all of your photos. Equipment can become damage or fail on site. So how do I completely avoid these and many other potential risks?
- I only use the very best equipment, most reliable memory cards and hard drives. I take every measure possible to make sure your images are always safe
- I bring two Nikon D750 cameras to your wedding. If one camera fails, I have a back-up of the same high quality.
- My cameras feature dual memory card slots. Every image I take is simultaneously recorded on two separate memory cards. So every photoI capture is backed-up immediately!
- When I get to my office, I trainer all of your images to my HardDrive, back them up online
- If any of my equipment fails, I have back-up ready to use.